Thursday 21 March 2013

Intro Post

hallo !

i'm S, and this blog is a place for my friend Hetty & i to talk about our weightloss journey and struggles. this will be a no holds barred confession zone as well as somewhere to share meal ideas, exercise plans (hah!) and any other general self woes and highs.

i'm 24, and i started weight watchers in april 2012. at my first weigh in i was 16st11lbs, yikes! i did pretty well initially, losing just over 1st in my first month and a half... the next one didn't come quite so easily unfortunately, taking another 5 months until i hit 14.11 on the 31st October! between then and now i have skipped a bunch of weeks and really just been rubbish at it, but i have been back on track and losing again since mid-February, hurray. at weigh-in last night i had lost another 3lbs, my biggest single week loss since JULY! i now tip the scales at 14st 4.5lbs which is pretty pleasing. the leader gave me a silver 7 on my card but i just realised there's been some wonky adding up somewhere as i actually need another 1/2lb off for my 2.5st milestone :(

i just looked up my BMI and apparently i need to lose another 4.5st just to fit into the 'normal' category. YUCK. luckily i think BMI is a load of rubbish and i just want to get somewhere where i am a) happy with myself and b) look ace in my wedding pictures this october. ideally i would like to be a sz14, so that is what i am working toward at the moment.

wish me luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment